Head of Marketing & Brand
Vienna | f/m/x | Full-time (38.5 h/week)
We are a fast-growing Vienna-based SaaS start-up that revolutionizes how companies engage with their stakeholders via virtual, hybrid, and live events.
At Invitario, we help companies of all sizes and industries to achieve their best event marketing. Events are the most important marketing channel for companies to stay connected with external and internal stakeholders and accelerate growth.
Our event marketing platform simplifies the management of thousands of events with intelligent and automated workflows that drive efficiency and effectiveness. By integrating event data into 360-degree communications, we transform events into our clients‘ most powerful marketing tool.
Join our team as our Head of Marketing & Brand to shape the future of event marketing!
- $You are a B2B marketing expert with a passion for growing SaaS brand awareness across off- and online channels.
- $You enjoy building a marketing function from scratch. You are strategic as well as hands-on.
- $KPIs are your thing and you come with a strong background in growth marketing.
- $You know that content is king and have proven experience in best-of-class content marketing strategies – including webinars and newsletters.
- $ You have an in-depth understanding of the marketing funnel and know what levers to pull to increase leads and revenue.
- $You are data-driven and have deep knowledge about the key marketing channels.
- $And if you also want to be part of a growing SaaS product, this job is for you.
- $To own the marketing strategy, digital marketing, content marketing and analytics.
- $To lead on the strategic development of the brand, working closely with the founders.
- $To identify our addressable market and build key customer segments across DACH.
- $To map the end-to-end customer journey, ensuring all touch points are optimised.
- $To own the content marketing strategy, using the right content for each stage of the buying cycle.
- $To lead on all aspects of digital marketing across email/automation, social media, SEO and SEA, digital advertising.
- $To run telemarketing campaigns, nurturing leads down the funnel.
- $To build the marketing function, hire and retain a high-performing team.
Your Skills & Experience
- $Background in digital and brand marketing in a SaaS business.
- $ Formal digital marketing training & qualifications.
- $Knowledge of technology available across the marketing tech stack.
- $Experience in managing a team.
- $Fluent in German and English.
- $Start-up experience beneficial.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the salary for this position, which is a minimum of € 44.660 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with your qualifications and experience.
Benefits of becoming one of us.
Exciting tasks and a high level of personal responsibility in a highly qualified and motivated team.
A positive, goal-oriented and fun company culture and a personal working atmosphere that promotes mutual respect and appreciation.
processes and close cooperation across all departments.
Flexible working hours and home office arrangements.
Annual budget for personal
Free ticket for public
transport in Vienna.
Snacks, Drinks and weekly Team lunches on the house!
A laptop of your choice
(Mac or Windows).
High-quality office in the
center of Vienna.