Digital Marketing Manager*in B2B-SaaS
Vienna | f/m/x | Full-time (38.5 h/week)
We are a fast-growing Vienna-based SaaS start-up that revolutionizes how companies engage with their stakeholders via virtual, hybrid, and live events.
At Invitario, we help companies of all sizes and industries to achieve their best event marketing. Events are the most important marketing channel for companies to stay connected with external and internal stakeholders and accelerate growth.
Our event marketing platform simplifies the management of thousands of events with intelligent and automated workflows that drive efficiency and effectiveness. By integrating event data into 360-degree communications, we transform events into our clients‘ most powerful marketing tool.
Join our team as Marketing Manager to shape the future of event marketing!
- $To run the marketing for Invitario and to help build up the marketing team, which currently consists of one internal plus one freelancer.
- $You are a B2B marketing expert with a passion for growing SaaS brand awareness across off- and online channels.
- $You enjoy building a marketing function from the ground up and collaborating with internal and external partners.
- $You have a proven track record of success across the B2B customer lifecycle, including lead acquisition (inbound and outbound), ABM, and retention marketing.
- $You are both strategic and hands-on.
- $KPIs are your thing and you come with a strong background in growth marketing.
- $You know that content is king and have proven experience in content marketing strategies – including webinars and newsletters.
- $You are data-driven and have deep knowledge about the key marketing channels.
- $And if you also want to be part of a growing SaaS product, this job is for you.
- $To own the marketing strategy, digital marketing, content marketing and analytics.
- $To identify our addressable market and build key customer segments across DACH.
- $To map the end-to-end customer journey, ensuring all touch points are optimised.
- $To own the content marketing strategy, using the right content for each stage of the buying cycle.
- $To lead on all aspects of digital marketing across email/automation, social media, SEO and SEA, digital advertising.
- $To run telemarketing campaigns, nurturing leads down the funnel.
Your Skills & Experience
- $Background in digital and brand marketing in a SaaS business.
- $Profound knowledge in working with CRM and marketing automation solutions such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo or Eloqua.
- $ Formal digital marketing training & qualifications.
- $Knowledge of technology available across the marketing tech stack.
- $Fluent in German and English.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the salary for this position, which is a minimum of € 44.660 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with your qualifications and experience.
Benefits of becoming one of us.
Exciting tasks and a high level of personal responsibility in a highly qualified and motivated team.
A positive, goal-oriented and fun company culture and a personal working atmosphere that promotes mutual respect and appreciation.
processes and close cooperation across all departments.
Flexible working hours and home office arrangements.
Annual budget for personal
Free ticket for public
transport in Vienna.
Snacks, Drinks and weekly Team lunches on the house!
A laptop of your choice
(Mac or Windows).
High-quality office in the
center of Vienna.