Vienna, Berlin, Hybrid, Remote
f/w/x | Full-time
As our Product Manager, you will be at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions that shape the future of event marketing.
At Invitario we are changing the way how companies use events to make them the most effective and efficient tool to communicate with relevant stakeholders. In an industry that is reinventing itself, join us in delivering groundbreaking innovation.
- $Manage the day-to-day operations of the engineering team (7 FTE), including people management, project management and delivery of the product roadmap
- $Define and communicate the product vision and strategy in collaboration with the CEO
- $Gather and prioritize customer and market requirements to inform product development
- $Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and other teams to bring the product to market
- $Improve product monitoring and analyze product performance and customer feedback to optimize future development
- $Stay up-to-date on industry trends to identify new market opportunities and areas for growth
- $Develop a product roadmap and ensure alignment with company goals
- $Manage and mentor your team members
- $Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- $Knowledge of the SaaS industry and market trends
- $ Ability to understand customer needs and develop product requirements
- $ Strong communication and leadership skills to effectively manage cross-functional teams
- $Experience with product development and product lifecycle management
- $Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- $Understanding of web technologies and software development
- $Strong project management skills (esp. Scrum)
- $Bonus: UI/UX design skills to approach development with a design-first mindset
- $Flexible working hours and location (we have offices in Berlin and Vienna). As our Product Manager, you also can work remotely.
- $International team with high mutual esteem.
- $Additional benefits (see below).
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the salary for this position, which is a minimum of € 44.660 gross per year based on full-time employment.
We offer a higher salary in line with your qualifications and experience.
Benefits of becoming one of us.
Exciting tasks and a high level of personal responsibility in a highly qualified and motivated team.
A positive, goal-oriented and fun company culture and a personal working atmosphere that promotes mutual respect and appreciation.
processes and close cooperation across all departments.
Flexible working hours and home office arrangements.
Annual budget for personal
Free ticket for public
transport in Vienna or Berlin.
Snacks, drinks and team lunches on the house!
A laptop of your choice
(Mac or Windows).
High-quality offices in the
center of Vienna and Berlin.
Plus: The opportunity to join a high-growth SaaS business with exciting plans!
We are a fast-growing Vienna-based SaaS start-up that revolutionizes how companies engage with their stakeholders via virtual, hybrid, and live events.
At Invitario, we help companies of all sizes and industries to achieve their best event marketing. Events are the most important marketing channel for companies to stay connected with external and internal stakeholders and accelerate growth.
Our event marketing platform simplifies the management of thousands of events with intelligent and automated workflows that drive efficiency and effectiveness. By integrating event data into 360-degree communications, we transform events into the most powerful marketing tool.
Join our team and shape the future of event marketing!