You are a passionate Software Engineer with ambitions and want to take on more responsibility and focus on technical leadership? You see the big picture and have the talent to align people and foster collaboration? Then join our team!
We are looking for an ambitious Full Stack Developer who will also take on the lead role to expand our development team. Together with the management team, you will implement the company’s goals and transform Invitario from a leading provider in the DACH region into an international player.
From the initial focus of your role as a developer, you and your growing team will increasingly take on tasks in the company’s management.
Invitario is a leading software company founded in Vienna. We provide web-based and mobile event marketing solutions to medium and large-scale companies.
We maintain an open corporate and feedback culture with a strong vision and an inspiring working atmosphere that encourages creative thinking and personal responsibility.
Your tasks as a team lead:
- You lead the team of currently three internal software developers as well as select freelancers
- You support your team as a coach and mentor and provide structured and agile work processes
- You are responsible for the software quality, security and performance
- You act as a sparring partner to the product owner and are an active member in the planning and design of the product, the software architecture, and IT infrastructure
- You not only take part in the culture of your team and the company but also actively shape it
Your tasks as a Full Stack Developer:
- You further develop the core application and, if necessary, the internal tooling
- You plan new features on a technical level
- You integrate Invitario with external systems
You’ll fit great with these skills and qualifications:
- Deep experience in software development as Software Engineer, Development Team or Department Lead in an agile environment
- Profound knowledge of OOP and system architecture
- Professional experience and hands-on knowledge of our technology stack (PHP, JS, SQL, REST, HTML, CSS, Docker)
- Experience with Symfony and Doctrine is an advantage
- Experience with AWS is also an advantage
- You are open to pair programming and mutual code reviews
- Frameworks: Symfony, Doctrine, React, Cypres
- RDBMS: PostgreSQL
- Development / Deployment: PHPStorm, Docker, Webpack, Git, Make, Bitbucket, Jira
- Infrastructure: AWS with Terraform
Benefits of becoming one of us:
- A positive, goal-oriented corporate culture and a personal working atmosphere that promotes mutual respect and appreciation
- Short decision-making processes and close cooperation across all departments
- Exciting tasks and a high level of personal responsibility in a highly qualified and motivated team
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- A new laptop of your choice (Linux or Mac)
- High-quality office in the center of Vienna
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 59.808 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application via E-Mail. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.